David A. Riggi, J.D.
* 1992 to the present.
Practicing bankruptcy law since 1986, for the federal government and in private practice, I was privileged to have learned from, and worked under, some of the best bankruptcy attorneys in the country. Now, consider allowing my years of experience to benefit you.
Attorney-Advisor, United States Government – Washington, D.C.
Administrative Office of U.S. Courts Bankruptcy Division; Judges Division -* Legal counsel to bankruptcy courts throughout the country; * Revisor of “Clerks’ Manual – United States Bankruptcy Courts,” a resource utilized by bankruptcy clerks nationwide.
Judicial Law Clerk to the Bankruptcy Judge
Performing extensive bankruptcy legal research and writing;
Presiding over pre-trial conferences for the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- 1986 J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence
- 1981 M.S. Industrial Relations
- 1980 B.A. Psychology
ADMISSIONS AND NOTEWORTHY ACTIVITIES
- 1992 Nevada; District of Nevada; Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- 1986 – West Virginia; N.D. West Virginia; S.D. West Virginia; Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Appellate Practice:
Authored briefs and argued before the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Ninth Cir. Court of Appeals and the Nevada Supreme Court
- 1992 – Award Winner, American Bankruptcy Institute, for “Clash of the Bankruptcy Superpriorities”